Tuesday 31 March 2009

DREAMS

Last night my dreams were littered with many various and unsavoury characters. I do not remember in detail all that happened but can recall there was a ‘dark’ production of Mama Mia set in swamp land, with a haunted house and the requisite ghosts and ghouls. My imagination truly is alive and well. I only need to watch, read, see or speak to someone and if it makes an impression (good or bad) you can be guaranteed that I will be dreaming of it that night.

So what does my Haunted Mama Mia reproduction represent? Well, I have a feeling that it has something to do with the G20 demonstrations and predicted riots expected in the City tomorrow. Nothing like the slogans of ‘burn a banker’ set to Abba!

Speaking of the G20 demonstrations there has been much speculation about how things will be in the City. Many employees have been advised to either stay home, work from non city based offices, or, if coming into the City, keep a low profile and refrain from any external meetings. Bank of England and the surrounding buildings have boarded up their offices and all is in preparation. But what are we REALLY expecting? Will these just be peaceful demonstrations? Or will it be a re-enactment of the 90’s May Day riots that caused millions of pounds worth of damage with thousands of people running about the streets of London with mayhem on their minds.

I will have to up date you tomorrow. All I know is that I have stocked up on my coke rations along with snacks and other edible necessities .. just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment