Friday 29 January 2010

In the News today..

Occasionally I find some little gem in the news that has me giggling on my way to work. Today’s was about Tesco implementing a dress code as shoppers in Cardiff have been tumbling out of bed, throwing on their slippers and heading off to do the grocery shopping. Brilliant!

I know this comes across as incredibly snobby.. but, I’m okay with that.

What has happened to personal pride? Surely having made the effort to leave the house it’s not that much of an ask to take a shower and get dressed. I would be mortified if I were caught slobbing about my local grocery store in dodgy old slippers, hair yanked back. Actually, it is not so much the pyjamas, I think, for me, it is more what this represents, the slovenly action of being too lazy to make an effort. That this is a regular way of life.

So, have a read and let me know your thoughts.

READ ME

No comments:

Post a Comment