Thursday 19 February 2009

GIRLS WEEKEND..

This weekend I am off to commiserate the loss of a single friend as another fabulous lady falls to the lure of home and husband. So ladies and gentlemen I shall not be writing tomorrow but will give a full update of a, hopefully, debaucher-ous few days with the girls. To this end I have surfed the internet and scoured the recesses of dodgy shops looking for suitably embarrassing gifts – my personal favourites are peppermint peckers… and fizzy willies! Hahahhaha brilliant! I won’t mention the games said gifts are prizes for; lets just leave that to the imagination.

And what shall Americo be doing whilst I am dashing about the countryside I hear you ask? Well, hopefully the vacuuming - as a therapeutic means of keeping his mind off how much he will be missing me!

No comments:

Post a Comment