Wednesday 22 April 2009

GOOD INTENTIONS

Having sat down to write my Wednesday edition of ‘Americo & Me’ I find my eyes resisting all persuasive measures. You see today I stupidly wore my contacts which are currently inflicting much pain upon my eyeballs, thereby diverting all attention away from my current task. Why? I hear you ask did I wear contacts if they are insistent upon butchering my eyes? Well.. it was such a beautiful day today and my sunglasses don’t get out the house much sooo, it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Anyway, as my concentration is currently directed to other things I am going to cope out and provide you with an amusing article I stumbled upon during my travels in cyber space.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/blog/editors_corner/article/26357/

Enjoy! Tomorrow I shall be my usual witty, spectacled self!

No comments:

Post a Comment