Wednesday 29 July 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY .. to ME!

That is right folks - today is my birthday and, due to lack of planing, the day I returned to work from our holidays.

As you all know my husband is the most wonderful of men, and has currently confined me to the upper regions of the house so that he can pretend he planned for my birthday .. when in actual fact he is industriously wrapping up presents! Truly, no man will ever compete.

So, our holiday. It was fabulous, we had the most amazing time driving about Florida - attempting to stay on the RIGHT side of the road, which is actually the WRONG side of the road! We laughed .. a lot, ate - even more and generally had the most perfect time together that I am sure I must be the most smug married out there.

Must go now as it is present time.. more tomorrow!!

2 comments: